Successful fair in Alihankinta 2015
We have had the pleasure of participating in the successful Subcontracting fair in Tampere.
We look forward to continue the co-operation with our partners and mention some of the benefits we can offer.
• 1st priority on total quality
• Small and medium sized series - item weight up to 100 kg
• Short efficient distance to Finland
• Direct contact to our management
• Communication in English, Swedish/Norwegian, Latvian, Russian
• 3 D technology for modelling, casting simulation and process control
• Extended value chain - machining and others
Our foundry experience goes back more than 50 years in Norway and Latvia. In 2002 we started to develop Sperre Baltic to be the unique foundry it is today.
Our box system gives us the opportunity to offer from five (5) to 2000 pieces per order, depending customer needs.
We welcome new and existing customers to contact us for any question. It would be a pleasure to receive your inquiry.
Please contact Sigmund Nordseth, Marketing Project Consultant
Other contacts >>
We look forward to informing you about our co-operation possibilities!
With compliments from
Sperre Baltic Management
SPERRE BALTIC SIA - IRON FOUNDRY DEVELOPED FOR INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMER ADJUSTMENT